Friday, June 26, 2009

Entertainment News of the week

Not much news for this second week but one big item that I will limit myself to as I think it deserves all the attention.

Item 1: Michael Jackson has finally travelled to Never Never Land.

I have a huge amount of respect for Michael Jackson. Always have and always will.
He was a giant of the music industry who I grew up with, enjoying every single piece of music he came up with.
It saddens me to no end to realize I will never see him in concert, to know that I will never hear a new Michael Jackson song.
It is a tragedy that he leaves us during a moment in his life when he was trying to get it back together, touring, singing and dancing for our enjoyment.

He would've made so much money.
He would've been out of trouble.
He would've been back on top again.

He was Michael Jackson.
He was the King.

1 comment:

  1. Ca fait... bizarre. Je le croyais immortel. Vraiment.

    Je me souviens encore, tout gamin, avoir veillé pour regarder sur la télé en noir et blanc la première diffusion du clip de "Bad".

    Quels qu'aient été par la suite ses problèmes, ce type était... quelqu'un. Ses musiques et ses clips resteront.

    ReplyDelete